Tuesday, October 27, 2015

✝ AnimeTrashSwag Ahegao Necklace Review ✝

(photo from AnimeTrashSwag Twitter)

    Hello again!~
I'm finally back from my crazy long Hiatus ^^; . My blog is currently under construction for a new design that I seriously hope to finish!~ ( recently bought a new tablet !~). Anyways today's lovely review is about my new and adorable Ahegao Drip Necklace from AnimeTrashSwag.(✿ ♥‿♥). (if you don't know what ahegao is I don't recommend looking it up in public or at work OR if you don't like lewd things). 

Anyways, onward with my review !~ Here are somethings about AnimeTrashSwag:

♥ They sell the cutest clothing and accessories (in my opinion) that cater to the anime/otaku community 

♥ Their products and shop are designed and owned by Mostflogged and TATTO.

♥Their shop is based in Irvine,CA

♥They also ship outside the US

♥ Their orders MAY take up to 3 weeks to ship

I found out about AnimeTrashSwag off of my Instagram. ( I follow Mostflogged and TATTOBOT and I really love their cosplays a lot!~)  They were posting photos and spreading the word about their new shop so I just had to check it out! When I browsed through their shop I was in HEAVEN !∩(︶▽︶)∩ I found so many items that I had wanted ! But when I saw the Ahegao Drip necklace I had to have it ! I have a huge ahegao obsession so I really wanted to buy that while I had the chance! (~ ̄▽ ̄)~ . I purchased the necklace right away and it arrived about a week after I had purchased it! ♥

It arrived in perfect shape ! (unfortunately I didn't get to take photos of the packaging )When I opened it up it was wrapped up very nicely in bubble wrap ensuring that it won't get broken through the delivery.When removed from the bubble wrap my ahegao necklace was in perfect condition!~ And I also received a card with "thnx babycakes!" written on it.
(Necklace And Card)

It fits very well and can be adjust to a generous extent. The colors were exactly as pictured! The quality is superb it's very sturdy and not flimsy and thin at all. I really like wearing this necklace as it matches most of my clothes. (︶ω︶)
(necklace being worn featuring awkward angle)

 All in all this necklace was worth the money (◡‿◡✿) 

Now time for the final review:

❤ Pros ❤:                                                                                                                                   

❤ Super reasonable pricing for their items. (definitely worth your money spent~)

❤ Outstanding quality since it's all designed and made by the shop owners. (who are very skilled cosplayers)

❤ Fast shipping! Item arrived a week right after it was ordered

❤ Item was packaged perfectly!~ and arrived in perfect shape

❤ Item looks exactly as described 



✘ Cons ✘:

✘ None

All in all I give AnimeTrashSwag 5 stars out of 5!~~~~~ Hope to buy more from you really soon!~

★★★★★









No comments:

Post a Comment