Tuesday, November 10, 2015

☺HappyM0nday Review☺

(Happy Monday Logo from HappyM0ndayStore)


     Hello cuties!~ (✿◠‿◠)
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend as well as week so far. (。・ v ・。) Today's review is about Happy M0nday Store. Happy Monday is definitely one of my favorite online shops! ^ w ^ They have super kawaii items that are under $30!~ Here's some other lovely information about them:

❤ They accept international orders

❤ Shop is based in Bangkok I believe.

❤Payment methods: PayPal or Credit/Debit.

❤ Clothes are NOT ready to ship as well as the processing time can take up to 1- 10 days or possibly even more in some cases to process.

❤ Standard Shipping Method is Thailand Post which may take 30-40 business days

I've bought from Happy Monday a few times before though, I was too busy to make reviews until now! So I was shopping on their site (since they had posted on Instagram about new items hitting the shop and I decided to take a peek!). I found quite few tops that I had liked (as usual xD). The shirt I had bought was their "I'm not punk dad, I'm dark Kawaii" Top.I liked the top because it would match with a lot of my clothes and jewelry ( and because I thought it was a pretty funny yet cute shirt).

Now sizing with Happy Monday is quite different than U.S. sizing, They're smaller than European and U.S. Sizing, so they suggest you check your measurements with their size chart. 。◕ ‿ ◕。
(Size Chart from Happy M0nday)
I ordered my top in a medium and it took about maybe 2-3 weeks for my package to arrive. My package came in excellent condition. When I opened my package, my shirt was neatly folded and placed inside some plastic along with a cute card and pony earrings.❤ (◡‿◡✿)
(photos of  the shirt)

(lovely photos of the earrings and tags; I apologize my lighting was weird)

The shirt fit perfectly and the materials are super comfy too ! ( ´∀`)Though since it is a crop top your tummy will show. If you aren't comfy with your tummy showing a pair of waist high pants can remedy that . (∪ ◡ ∪)

Aside from that, I really enjoy wearing this top! ^^ It's cute and matches well with a lot of my jewelry and other clothes!~ Now let's make the final review!(~ ̄▽ ̄)~

❤ Pros❤:
❤ Great packaging
❤On time delivery
❤Comfy materials
❤Cute gift and card
❤ item is just like the shop's photo

✘ Cons✘:
✘ None!~

I give Happy M0nday 5 stars out of 5 ! u w u

★★★★★











No comments:

Post a Comment