Monday, December 1, 2014

♦ Gekkou Karuta Wig Review (Taobao Shop)♦

(Photo via Gekkou Taobao shop)

    Hello everyone!~~
Holiday season is kicking in which means more work where I am. ; o ; I just got my new Christmas schedule and I'll be working even more than from the norm.. ; m ; But once this season is over I shall be moving into a semi bigger place (with other roommates n.n;;) so I will be a tad busy this upcoming month. ; o ;  Anyways, I recently ordered a wig through Gekkou's Taobao shop ( since I by a lot of stuff from Taobao ; w ;) and that's what my review shall be on today!~ The wig I purchased is a Karuta Roromiya wig!~ ♥ I bought this wig because she's such a cutie that I plan to cosplay her ; v ; ( That and her hair is really cute!!). I decided to be really cheap on buy it on Taobao since I really didn't want to spend over $40 for it on eBay ; m ;. For those who don't use Taobao: Spreepicky sells a Karuta wig for a reasonable price I believe. (Found this out after purchasing my wig).

This is my first time ever purchasing a Gekkou brand wig. I've always liked how soft and smooth their wigs look in photos too! * A * But not only does Gekkou sell wigs but they also sell Cosplays as well! Though, I've never bought any of their cosplay costumes due to reading a posting from cosplay.com which can be read here ( I believe they're referring to the US site but still can never be too careful) . The Taobao agent I used is called Panlishop ( which I will be writing a review on a upcoming haul soon!~). The delivery time from the agent was about 3 weeks (China Post).

When I got my package I couldn't wait to tear it open. ; v ; Upon opening my packages I got my small jewelry horde ( which will also be another review coming up!) and my Karuta wig !~~ It was packaged nicely and came with the Gekkou tags!~
(Wig Packaging and Gekkou Taobao tags)
After opening up the packaging to my wig I felt how soft the fibers actually were!~(✪㉨✪) The bangs aren't super long so all they need is a slight trim. My only problem I had at first were the tails as one was curled but the other looked as though it belonged on a Madoka wig. (´ヘ`;) But turns out with the right combing and fluffing it looked right !~ 

Another great thing about this wig is that it's super comfy and looks cute with anything. (◡‿◡✿) I wear it quite often.(◡‿◡✿)
 More wig photos:

NOW FOR THE PROS & CONS!~~~~

Pros:
♥Super Soft!
♥Cute and perfect color
Reasonable price
♥Good Shipping and packaging
♥matches with everything!!

Cons:
♥ The awkward ponytail clip ; A ;

All in all I give Gekkou 4 stars out of 5
★★★









No comments:

Post a Comment