Friday, October 17, 2014

☆ Sandysshop Nerd Cat Socks Review ☆

   
(Banner Via Sandysshop, Storenvy)

     Hello again everyone!~
Today I'm writing a VERY belated review on Sandysshop's Super adorable Nerd Cat Socks.♥ I had thought I had left a review on the shop's page before but unfortunately I guess not. ; A ;
Sandysshop is an adorable shop on Storenvy that sells not only super cute socks, tights and leggings BUT they also sell clothing and accessories. (✿◠‿◠) I came across Sandysshop awhile after I had first made my Storenvy account and was rummaging through cute items. The item of course that I came across was none other than the Nerd Cat Socks. Me being and absolute odd ball with my clothing item obsession I knew I had to have them and their cuteness.( ´∀`)☆ 
I bought my socks in black since most of the clothing I own is black.( you can also purchase them in Red and Midnight Blue as well!).
(Nerd Cat Socks, photo from Sandyshop storevny)

The Delivery time was good as it wasn't long at all and the packaging was in perfect condition.
Upon opening my package I found a cute gift which was a yummy candy as well as my super cute socks! (◡‿◡✿) The socks were just like the picture and fit perfectly! * A *
(photos of the super adorable Nerd Cat Socks~)

I really love how comfy and cute these socks are! They go well with lots of my clothes and keep my toes nice and warm as well = w = Now on to the pros and cons! * w *

Pros:
❤ Great Price
❤ Cute and comfy
❤ Amazing shipping!~
❤Was given yummy candy :D
❤Keeps your toes warm >:3
❤ Matches well~

Cons:
✘None!~~~

Overall, I give Sandysshop 5/5 stars and I hope to order from them again really soon!~

★★★★★







No comments:

Post a Comment