Thursday, September 18, 2014

♪ Stephanielikesyou Senpai Pin Review ♪

    Hello everyone!~
I apologize for my disappearance again as I was promising to update my blog more but work has been super hectic as I've been given more and more hours each day so I tend to be very tired most of the time even on my days off (which are another rare thing).Another issue I was dealing with was my laptop being broken (つд`). It took months to get it fixed but now here it is ; v ; !!! 

ANYWAYS, today I'm writing a lovely review on a lovely and super cute Storenvy store called "Stephanielikesyou".( Also has a Society6 shop as well) This adorable shop sells the cutest pins and greeting cards!~ I came across her cute shop sometime back when I was looking for some cute pins for my bag and that's when I fell in love with her cute pins! (◡‿◡✿) Choosing a pin was the hardest as I had blown a great majority of my paycheck already but I fell in love with her " Sorry, Your Senpai Was Too Busy Noticing Me " pin and I though it was perfect for my bag ; v ; . 
(Photo from Stephanielikesyou shop)

After purchasing my pin I couldn't wait for it to arrive. A day or two after purchasing I received an email from the shop's owner Stephanie Yang who informed me that due to the weather where she is she would have to ship my item out a day later , which didn't bother me at all > w <. I thought that was very professional and responsible of her to inform me about that so I wouldn't have been discouraged about my item. u w u  The delivery time was good and arrived in excellent condition!~
(package and Business card)
When I opened my I saw her cute business card and on the back a note thanking me for my purchase as well as apologizing for the delay. o w o (Soooooo kind of her to do ; u ; I mean SO kind I still have the card ; u ; ) Then I pulled out my pin that was wrapped ever so cutely...


And at that moment I died! >u < It was so cute like the picture and was well made <3.

 What I really like about this pin is I can mix it with a lot of my outfits as well if I ever got bored with it on my bag ; u ; ( speaking of which sorry my bag hadn't arrived in the mail during this time xDDD). But this pin was so cute and I've gotten lots of compliments with it attached to my outfit or my bag, so it was definitely a great purchase!~~~ Now for the final review!~

Pros:
 ❤ Shipping was great even with a delayed delivery
❤ Responsible and kind seller
❤ Super cute and accurate as well as well- made
❤ Pin series is too cute
❤ Great price

Cons:
❤NONE!~~~

So all in all I give Stephanielikesyou 5 stars out 5 and I hope to buy more from her shop soon too
 u w u
★★★★





1 comment:

  1. Hi! This is Stephanie - thank you so much for your sweet review! Much appreciated. It's always nice to hear that my customers liked their products :) Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete